Elmwood Warehousing Co., Inc. has been family owned and operated at 1800 Elmwood Avenue, Buffalo, NY since 1991. We are well known for doing business with a personal touch for all of our customers.
Elmwood Warehousing Co. Inc. prides itself on having built our business on our reputation for excellent customer service and the personal attention larger warehouse simply cannot provide. From the owner onsite, to the warehouse manager of 15 years, down to each employee, your needs are addressed by professionals.
Elmwood Warehousing is dedicated to being the leader in providing highly reliable and cost-effective solutions to the frozen, refrigerated and dry warehouse industry, giving our customers the competitive edge they need to succeed in the ever-changing business environment.
- Communicate openly and honestly with all customers, vendors and EW employees.
- Always represent the Company with unwavering honesty and sound moral principles.
- Exhibit trustworthiness and credibility to maintain an unchallenged reputation.
- Demonstrate to all our customers that handling their business well is the top priority at EW.
- Understand customer needs and expectations and work to achieve excellent results.
- Treat customers as valued partners and ensure mutual success through dedication to our business relationship.
- Treat everyone with respect and always relate to them with dutiful regard.
- Create and foster an environment that seeks people's involvement, input and ideas.
- Communicate with all team members to ensure that everyone is aware of changes and new information in a timely manner.
- Strive to be "Best in Class" and provide a framework for continuous improvement.
- Refine what we do through consistent training initiatives.
- Accepting nothing less than world class professionalism from those who work with and for us.
- AIB inspected with a superior rating.
- USDA inspected & certified, Food Grade.